Volunteers are the backbone of Oak Park River Forest Food Pantry, curicial to every aspect of our operation.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- assisting clients shop for food at the food pantry
- registering clients
- providing carry out service for clients
- unloading food deliveries
- stocking shelves
- rescuing and sorting donations from local businesses
- setting up the food pantry for weekly food distributions
Ready to volunteer?
- Complete a Volunteer Form
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation Session. Please confirm your attendance prior to attending by emailing Ricardo