Meet Up & Eat Up
June 18 to August 16, free lunch will be available for anyone 18 and younger. An alternative to summer camps, daily activities and games will be available for all-ages. A range of activities will be available, including sport drills with Coach Stacie Harris, twice per week!
There is no need to sign-up, register, or complete paperwork in order to attend this program.
Monday to Friday
11:30 am to 1:30 pm (Closed on 7/4 & 7/5)
|34 N Austin Blvd Oak Park, IL|
Click here to view the planned activity schedule for Summer 2019. Please note, activities may change without notice.
How to get there
- This site is easily accessible via car, bus, or train.
- Via green line: from the Austin Blvd stop, head south on Austin Blvd .4 miles. Turn right on Washington Boulevard and building will be on your left.
- Via blue line: from the Austin blvd blue line stop, head north on Austin Blvd for .8 miles (or take Austin Blvd bus). Turn left on Washington Blvd and building will be on your left.
- Nearest E/W bus line: Madison St
- Nearest N/S bus line: Austin Blvd
Spread the word!
Download our social media toolkit to help spread the word. For more information on how you can help get the word out, please contact Anita.
Find other free meal sites
To find other free summer meal sites, please visit the USDA’s Summer Meals finder or text ‘Food’ to 877-877
Questions? Want to get involved?
For additional questions, or to find out how you can help make Meet Up & Eat Up a success, please contact Anita.
Meet Up & Eat Up Funders
Funding for this program is provided by generous grants from Jackson National Foundation and Women Leaders in Philanthropy, a giving group of Oak Park River Forest Community Foundation.